Monday, June 12, 2017

Summer Vacation Begins

My summer vacation begins today.  I don't have a lot of summer plans this year because we just remodeled our bathrooms.  So nothing left in the budget for vacation money, however I will make the best of the free stuff around the city and of course babysitting for my adorable grandchildren.  I already went to the zoo with my daughter and grand daughter this past weekend.  It is fun to see the animals from a three year olds eyes.  Every animal was exciting even if it was just sleeping.  



I sat down tonight and brainstorm my summer homework.  My wish list of things I hope to accomplish before the new school year starts.  I have three books I want to read and several activities I want to pull together for the new year.  This is just the list of school stuff I want to accomplish, I have another list for the house and one for myself, and of course my endless reading list.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...